Our highly talented team of trained bridal seamstresses have the expertise to alter your beautiful dress to perfection.
A little advice before your first fitting.
- Ideally we like to see you 12 weeks before your wedding date to start your alteration process. At this initial appointment we take a look at the work involved, give you an accurate quote and speak about any of the questions you may have. Please do not be alarmed if you no longer have 12 weeks until your wedding, this is just a guide. Drop us an email to get booked in:
- You will need to bring your shoes* and your bra to your first and all subsequent fittings.*Please note that we cannot and will not shorten your wedding dress without your shoes. No matter how many tippie toes we see or how many pretty pleases we hear. We pride ourselves on perfection.
- We ask that you be sparing with make-up on fitting days and please, no fake tan. You don’t want to run the risk of getting your dress dirty before the big day.
- Your fitting appointment usually takes around 30-45 minutes and we respectfully ask that you arrive on time. It’s tricky if you’re late as you will run into another appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late and we have appointments booked in after you, we will need to reschedule your appointment to prevent disrupting other clients.
- It is also a good idea to keep guest numbers to a minimum to ensure that we can give you a valuable fitting appointment. With that being said, we do recommend bringing an honest opinion with you so we can work together to make you look and feel your best.
- If you are bringing bridesmaids etc. along with you for their garments to be altered please ensure you let us know beforehand so we can allocate the time to you.
- We recommend that brides budget £300 for standard alterations. Please note that this is a guide only and depending on the alterations required the price could increase/decrease. We provide an accurate quote once we see you in your dress at your first, no obligation consultation.