Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Friday: 10am - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
The well-being of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance, therefore we are implementing a few steps to increase safety:
- At present and until further notice we will be operating strictly by appointment only to minimise contact.
- We are temporarily limiting guest numbers to one. We ask that you please respect this and do not attempt to bring more than one guest to your appointment. We anticipate that our one guest rule will be in place for the rest of 2020. You are welcome to use Facetime/Zoom to call family and friends during your appointment if you wish.
- If you or your guest are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as a new cough or fever, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival you and your guest will be required to use the hand sanitiser provided and we will do the same.
- Please bring your own mask to the appointment, but we will have disposable ones available should you forget. Masks will be required when you are in the changing room within one metre of a seamstress and our seamstress will also be wearing one. You do not need to wear a mask outside of the fitting room if you don’t want to.
- We are taking extra precautions to ensure hygiene in the shop. Our staff will be washing their hands between each appointment and regularly disinfecting all contact points. The shop as a whole is thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis.
- If we are forced to close the shop again following government legislation or due to staff needing to self-isolate, we endeavour to provide as much notice to you as possible, and appointments will be rescheduled.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions, we look forward to seeing you soon!